Saturday, September 29, 2007

Hey!

Hey Jenna. Those videos you found of those cats and dogs were so cute! I love watching stuff like that :D

Yesterday I was feeding my hamsters (as usual :P) and suddenly, my youngest hamster Dakota, Turned around with her cheeks stuffed with more then half of the food I had just put down! Skinny (my older hamster) and I were astonished by Dakota's speed and determination. It was so funny I had to take a couple of photos of it and here they are: (refresh if they don't load)





Anyone reading this can find out more about my pets on My blog.

I also found these pictures around the internet:

This invention makes it so the hamster will always get its exercise and will stay warm.

The hamster is so cute :D

My oldest sister sent me this, its a hamster wheel pedometer that tells you how many miles your hamster runs :D

And this is a dog pedometer! So you can know in it needs a walk :D

Well I hope you enjoy reading and looking at all of this.
Theres just on more thing I want to show you. A video of
Fighting Giraffes!
This is really odd. I don't think they actually hurt each other, they just don't like each other :P

I'll post again tomorrow or the next day.
Thats all for now though. :D

1 comment:

Jenna Bean Cadence said...

COOL STUFF! I love your funny hamster.