Friday, November 16, 2007

Autumn to Winter

Hey again. Sorry I hadn't updated for a while. I had a lot of neopets graphics and real life stuff to do like stock wood and attempt to make the new bed in my room with Thomas. We got one of those high beds with the work space under it. Our cleaning lady (Isabelle) gave it to us. She's so kind. She couldn't have sold it anyway because they changed the bed a bit to fit the room it was in. It's perfect for us though :D


The bed looks like this kinda:


My hamsters have started to hibernate so I only see them once a day or so. Its getting really cold here, Gracie's fur isn't falling out as easily as it does in the summer and Iris keeps running everywhere to keep warm :P
This is what the garden looked like when I last updated:

And this is what it looks like now:

The leaves fell from the trees in about two days when the temperature dropped.

Anyway, I want to finally update my other blog's layout so I'll have to end here :/
I will post in about three days or so though :)

No comments: