Thursday, October 4, 2007

Autumn is here!

It's already starting to look like Autumn here in France :D It's my favourite time of the year so I'm really happy :P

That sounds dreadful about your cat D: My cat is trying to teach us a lesson for bringing other people's dogs home and is hiding in the woods. We've seen him though. And He's done this before so we know the drill.

Sorry I haven't posted over the last couple of days because (as usual) I have been doing NeoPets graphics. I also just started a new guild (A.K.A. Club) about talking with other members and playing games and stuff.
I'm also trying to save up some Neopoints to get a paint brush for one of my pets. A paint brush changes the colour of your pet. The one I'm aiming for will make my pet look like this:

They're so adorable :D

My little sister Mari took my dogs for a walk in the woods with my step-father and they found this rather odd conker shell that had 26 mini conkers in it! I took a picture of them because I find them pretty. :D


I took some pictures of my animals I haven't shown you before. Here they are:

this is Dookie. My older hamster, who was bought with my old hamster Potcha who sadly died :S But Dookie's still happy :D
and this is my little sisters' mouse. Fudge. She ran away for a couple of days then had babies weeks later. My little sister Mari let the baby mice free in the back of the garden (which really wasn't far enough) and they came back into the house and it was an invasion of mice. Now there's only one mouse in the house. We made humane mouse traps and let the mice we captured out into the forest. :D Mari had another mouse but she got a disease and sadly died :S

I actually saw the mouse we can't catch today. I was sitting on the couch with my two dogs Gracie and Iris and the mouse came running out from under one of the heaters into the middle of the room, then circled around a chair leg and ran away again. I think it was headed for my hamster cage in the other room to steal some food :P

Anyway I must go now. There are members of my guild waiting for me :D and I have to update my other blog.
I hope you're well. How have you been doing while I was gone?

2 comments:

Jenna Bean Cadence said...

YAY! Autumn is finally here in georgia here as of today. It was FREEZING outside here this morning, about 50 degrees. We have had mostly 90s so that is cold to me!

I like your pets (A.K.A. Hamsters/Mice).

See you soon!

RS Brown said...

Hi - I have a new blog, find it at http://www.hamstercagesadvice.com
Its all about hamster's real care needs , would you like to have a
look re: blogroll link exchange? info@hamstercagesadvice.com